July 30, 2012

Explore the Oregon coast

Little dorky

Would you miss a chance to spend the whole day near the Pacific Ocean? Landscapes along Oregon's 363 miles of shoreline range from towering sand dunes, to low-lying estuaries, to basalt headlands crowned by evergreen forests. It's incredibly beautiful so even we spent the whole Sunday there, we had to come back a couple days later. But I will tell about it in the other blog post, so here is just chilly Sunday mostly in Lincoln city. Enjoy the pictures while I'm enjoying the memories.


Perfect snack





















I was stalking this cute squirrel  but eventually it ran away 

Changing the film







not very happy with something? 















I bought this little remote for my camera and I couldn't help but play with it a little bit

My perfect melting ice-cream



I was lucky to be able to feed those little fellows myself. And I was not lucky enough, because Andrew didn't take a picture of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment