December 31, 2012

The night is young




The night is young and so are we


Dear blog,

You witnessed all the adventures I had to go through during 2012. I can't even explain how grateful I am for all I experienced. Unfortunately I have to say goodbye to 2012 and leave some things there. Or do I really have to leave them behind?
I tried climbing, horse riding, learnt scuba diving and got my university degree. I traveled twice to America and did several hikes along the Pacific coast. I tried new food, got promoted and learnt new things about myself. And what's more important I lived, I loved and I was happy.

This should be the last post about my American travels in 2012. I miss my friends. Thank you for my this amazing year!











































































And I don't say goodbye. I'll never say goodbye. Because goodbye means going away. And going away means forgetting.  (c) Peter Pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment