July 24, 2013

a year ago

It’s been a long time since I last posted. I think I might have been focusing on less important things and forgot how much I love photography and other bits which are truly close to my heart. I wish my job took less time in May and June as it seems now like they've disappeared and I didn't notice all the beauty of my favourite time of the year. 

I was looking through the pictures yesterday and found the ones from the year ago when me, Rita and Ilya went to Yasnaya Polyana to get away from hot dusty Moscow for a weekend. I think that it's the time they should be posted. It's funny how lots of the things have changed since then. And here in these photos I don't even know what is awaiting me in the future. 
We stayed at a little country house and I remember how I couldn't stop daydreaming about owning my own land. What I'd grow and build and how I can live sustainably. Maybe when I'm a little older?























No comments:

Post a Comment