September 27, 2013

website and other updates


The temperature has dropped down to almost 3 degrees which was very helpful, as I can stay home in the evenings and work on editing my photos. To be honest, there is a lot of stuff that I've wanted to change and one of them was my website and here we go, the new design is below. The feedback is highly appreciated. Also I'm opened to different collaborations and ideas so if you have in mind how we can work together please drop me an email on philosophiaphotography@gmail.com

This weekend is going to be pretty busy for me, including another interesting photoshoot, food street market where I'll be trying a crab chowder for the first time and many many other delicious things. If you are currently in Moscow and haven't heard of it before check out this page https://www.facebook.com/CityFoodMarket

Anyway, have a lovely weekend and enjoy the beauty of the season before winter comes along









No comments:

Post a Comment