June 11, 2014

Pacific ocean


Living in Oregon has some huge benefits. I grew up only seeing water larger than a puddle once a year when my dad and I would go to Saratov - a small southern town in Russia with the biggest river in the country, the Volga river. I can't complain as that was the best time I ever had as a child. I had never seen an ocean up until I was nineteen. It was my first month in the US when Andrew took me to see the Oregon coast.
Here we are, 3 years later, enjoying the same coast together. I love water... even when I don't get to spend time in it. I love watching waves, surfers, birds, rocks - it's so calming and makes me think that everything is in its place now.

Sonya. 


















14 comments:

  1. Love your pictures. I live in La Jolla when I am in the States ... surfers and waves are fun to watch and photograph, I agree.
    x Nina
    http://trendsurvivor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh one day I also want to learn to surf. I love the light/whiteness in your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'd really want to surf as well, but in a warmer water I think.

      Delete
  3. I love taking pictures by the water, it always looks so pretty! Love these photos! :)

    http://everydayingrace.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect pictures :) it must be beautiful place to living...I started follownig you, so you can follow me too if you want: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12175027

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these photos, so natural
    anyway, would you like to follow each other on gfc/bloglovin and instagram?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS PAGE
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your photographs are frame worthy. So beautiful and perfect. Maybe one day you could do a photography tips post! *begs*
    Thank you for checking out my blog! I am now following you and your beautiful photos on Bloglovin'
    Love,
    Meg
    x
    MOOKAHT Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow the photos are amazingly pretty and so sharp.

    XO CHAMA FASHION
    www.chamafashion.com

    ReplyDelete